If you’re still umming and ahhing over what dress to buy for next Tuesday, let me help a sister out. The ‘When Stars Align’ dress is pretty epic. There are 5 reasons why:
- It’s got that gorgeously flattering and ladylike asymmetrical curve in the hemline.
- It’s structured and made with a quality thick fabric so it ‘holds’ you in and looks far more expensive than it is.
- The neckline is race day appropriate (read somewhat demure), while still showing off that sexy hint of cleavage.
- The style can be worn with hair up or down, minimal or statement jewellery, and it will flatter all skin tones.
- You’ll wear it again. I mean, that’s just a fact. It’s perfect for weddings, Christmas parties, and you could even pop a blazer over the top to wear it to work!
PLUS it comes in 2 perfect pastel shades, which is super on-trend for spring; here’s the pink…
But don’t forget about the grey…
Seriously could they be any more stunning! Available online now (before they sell out again) and don’t forget to tag us in your Showpo threads!
Words by Kelly McCarren.