Every year I promise myself that I will be more organised and get that summer bod in time… Once again (god damn you time for going so quickly), summer is practically here and I am desperately trying to squeeze myself into a bikini without looking like a potato. I’m probably not the only one in this boat, let’s not lie to ourselves ladies. SO, I have created some top tips to help you rock our new swimwear collection and to feel confident (and not potato like) wearing them:
- Get into a routine. Set that alarm an hour earlier to squeeze in a workout and you’ll thank me later.
- Try some HIIT workouts: working harder but for less time.
- Create a killer workout playlist to keep you motivated. Refinery29 have you sorted.
- Drink lots of water!
- And reduce your alcohol intake…(*sob)
- Get lots of sleep and you’ll feel super energised. We KNOW another episode of Black Mirror is tempting but you’ll thank us in the morning.
- Pack your own lunch for work. Too many times I am in a rush on my lunch break and end up buying something cheap and unhealthy. Having a healthy meal ready in the fridge will save you even when Doughnut Time is calling.
- Put your cute active wear to use (apart from just wearing it to brunch with the girls) and look the part.
Words by Amelia Watson.