Guys… Christmas is almost here! WOOHOO! Whether or not you celebrate the day itself, the silly season is rife with parties, presents and plenty of prosecco. Ain’t nothing wrong with that!
I for one absolutely ADORE everything about the holiday season, there’s so much joy in the air and you get to constantly hang out with your favourite people. December is simply BRIMMING with fun events before finishing with a week of family and food – I honestly don’t understand how ANYONE can be grinchy about this time of year. It baffles me.
One thing I know stresses people out, is buying gifts. What to buy, leaving it too late and the expense of it all can seriously mess with stress levels. This makes me sad because buying presents should be FUN! You get to choose things people you love will enjoy. Finding something you know someone will love and then seeing their face when they open it is actually priceless. But before you all decide you want to kill me for being so ‘Hallmark’ I should let you know that I am actually here to help 🙂
Keep reading to find a slew of options for all the lasses in your life and easy links so shopping is as easy as ‘add to cart’. You’re very welcome.
This gal is unashamedly girly. She loves pink and pretty things and swoons over Ryan Gosling on the reg. This girl is probably the best to buy for as she’ll gleefully screech as she opens her goodies.
Products perfect for this sweet filly…
- A beauty blender for her primping and preening – we love the one from ModelCo.
- Tips and tricks on all things beauty, best found in the beautiful book by Zoe Foster ‘Amazing Face‘.
- Pretty rose gold Showpo accessories or a phone case guaranteed to help her selfie game.
- Benetint by Benefit to tint her pout and cheeks a deliciously rosy hue.
- A cute little two-piece or flirty shorts.
- Vodka Cruisers! Yes, they’re back and better than ever. The Watermelon flavour is to die for.
- Sweetly scented candles to fragrance her home, like those from Ecoya.
- Beautiful white, lacy lingerie.
- Anything from Jeffree Star; the packaging is pink and the products are boss!
Here are some perfect present suggestions for that pal who has visited more countries than clubs you’ve twerked in.
Gifts for that little nomad…
- Her favourite tea, beacuse some countries only sell questionable varieties.
- A sick camera if you’re rich AF.
- Chic and practical accessories like sunglasses, a nice belt, shoulder bag, or a scarf to wrap around her hair when she hasn’t had a chance to wash it!
- Swimwear for all her insta shots making you jealous.
- Denim is always a winner; try a jacket as she can throw it over pretty much anything or some cute overalls as they’re super practical for travel.
- Some Birkos – you can’t go wrong with a pair of these bad boys.
- Shorts that are comfy AND cute for all her walking.
- Fragranced body cream; it will keep her skin nice and soft and the fragrance will forever remind her of her travels. Obviously you can’t go wrong with one from Jo Malone.
This lass is your chic AF friend whose style is incessantly regrammed. Never fear though, you don’t need to spend a months rent to please her, we have loads of suggestions!
Your fashionable friends will adore these…
- Warm tones are all the rage ATM, delight her with this playsuit in rust with a chunky belt to accessorise.
- She’ll swoon over an AERIN fragrance, opt for the elegant ‘Evening Rose’ scent – it’s delightful.
- You won’t go wrong with something from The Daily Edited. She’ll squeal with delight at the packaging alone.
- Gold accessories, she’ll love the opulence even if faux.
- High-end cosmetics like a beautiful Shiseido foundation or Napoleon palette.
- Something black and lacy to feed her inner minx.
- A black choker or black clutch.
- This beyond luxe candle from Cocolux – it’s PHENOM.
- If all else fails, buy her one of our gold crowns, because duh.
We all have this friend; she lives at the beach and can surf better than all the boys. She loves sunny days, oodles of laughter and the simple things in life.
Spoil her with one of these goodies...
- Kick things off with some vodka for her balmy nights post beach in this stunning blue bottle.
- St. Tropez for her base tan and our application mitt so her hands don’t go orange.
- The only makeup she needs, Lanolips lip balm and a sweep of Becca highlighter on the high points of her face.
- A fun phone case and underwater camera.
- Her beach attire; a stripy cossie, denim shorts, straw hat, sandals, sunnies and towel.
- Some rich and moisturising hand cream for her beach bag.
- A cute embroidered outfit and bohemian earrings for twilight shenanigans.
- She’ll be everyone’s hero when she pulls out the Bluetooth speaker!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS Y’ALL!
Words by Kelly McCarren.