Pia created this festival vibing look with the below products, which are listed in order of appearance (some of them were repeatedly brought back out). I hope you enjoy! She’s off to Coachella in a week so let’s see if she recreates it!
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer – Creates a soft, matte complexion while controlling shine. RRP $13.95 Available at Priceline.
COVER FX Contour Kit – To create the perfect contoured base using the ultra-blendable cream shades. RRP $70 Available here.
- RCMA No Colour Powder – Beloved by makeup artists and beauty editors alike, this powder is a cult-classic staple to set your under-eye area. RRP $27 Available here.
HUDA BEAUTY Textured Palette Rose Gold – The prettiest palette around allows you to create endless eye makeup variations. RRP $95 Available here.
KAT VON D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette – This versatile array of true contouring shades can be used on your brows too! RRP $64 Available here.
- Rimmel London Brow This Way – The tapered precision brush makes this an easy way to set your brows. RRP $12.95 Available at Priceline.
- Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner – The formula for this eyeliner is great as it’s smooth and easy to apply plus smudge-proof. RRP $17.25 Available at Priceline.
- Rimmel London #insta Fix & Go – Perfect for setting your makeup and getting glitter to stick! RRP $13.95 Available at Priceline.
- Eye Kandy Glitter ‘Honey Drop’ – Finely-milled glitter perfect to use when creating fun makeup looks. RRP $14.95 Available here.
- SOCIAL EYES Lashes ‘Minx 2.0’ – The perfect lashes for a dramatic look without being OTT, these lashes are gorg. RRP $9.95 Available here.
- SOCIAL EYES Lash Tweezers – Every gal needs a pair of lash tweezers in her beauty arsenal as they make the job that much easier. RRP $8.50 Available here.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Compact – Anyone after a flawless finish needs this powder in their life. RRP $118 Available here.
- ModelCo Hailey Baldwin Volume Lash Extreme Black Mascara – Gives you nice and full lashes minus clumps. RRP $29 Available here.
- Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar Adhesive – A water based sealer that bonds glitter and metallics to any skin surface. RRP $19.95 Available here.
STAR SPARKLES ‘Gold Dust’ – So pretty you just want to cover yourself with them. A must for your next festival or party. RRP $8.95 Available here.
- Bourjois Contour Edition Lip Liner ‘Nude’ – Always ensure you use a lip liner or your lip colour can feather around your pout. RRP $16 Available at Priceline.
Lime Crime Liquid Lipstick ‘Lulu’ – A beautiful peachy nude that won’t budge. Comes in a really cute set. RRP $39.95 Available here.
- Eye of Horus Liquid Metal Liner – Make a statement with this highly pigmented metallic gold liner. RRP $33 Available here.
- ModelCo LASH & LINE Superlash Mascara & Liquid Liner – Who doesn’t love a product that multitasks! RRP $24 Available here.
MODIVA Curling Wand – The 25mm barrel creates the perfect ‘undone’ curls we all strive for. RRP $89.95 Available here.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL – Not just for hiding unwashed hair, dry shampoo is fab for creating texture. RRP $12.95 Available at Priceline.
- Schwarzkopf Silhouette Flexible Hold Hairspray – This is a great hairspray as it hold styles without ‘crunchiness’. RRP $18.95 Available at Hairhouse Warehouse.
Pia was wearing the Sequential Dress throughout.
Words by Kelly McCarren.